sunnuntai 10. maaliskuuta 2019

The secret to success!


What is the secret to success?

This is the question people always ask and wonder about. Well there is no one answer for this question, but don't worry. You will find your way eventually.

The most important thing is passion and motivation, a drive that takes you forward no matter what! Your mindset is the most important thing, it is more important than skill, talent or whatever you wanna call it. You become what you say, what you think, how you speak to your self inside your head.

A statement closes the mind: I can't do this! I don't have the skills!

A question opens the mind: How can I do this? How can I get the skills?

If you have a problem, you run into a wall? Just ask the question, "how can I solve this issue?" Not "I can't do this". The moment you state your self you can't do it you will never be able to do it.

Never be happy about your work, but be proud of what you've done. You should never settle for "good". Always iterate, always improve.

This is how Hero Siege looked like when it came out in 2013

  

This is how Hero Siege looks today in 2019


You see? I am NEVER happy with the result, over the years I've improved my pixel art, my design, my polish and all that.

I've failed more times than I can count, and from every single failior I've learned one more valuable skill and piece of knowledge. I've failed financially, I've lost a shit ton of money doing stupid decisions but guess what? The knowledge that came out of that loss made me a skill set to generate more revenue than I lost!

Through the fire of struggle, gems blossom!

Also always think of your self as the best, the one on top of the game even if you are not and you probably will never be. But see, if you don't think you are awesome you won't have the self confidence to push through all the struggle and hard times!

I went from eating cheap ramen and living in a shitty apartment struggling to pay for my internet connection and rent to having a successful company with a huge office and top tier hardware! Anyone can do this, it's all about your mind set.



Now go out there and chase your dreams!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti